Build a Composite Analysis Report
Composite reports combine two or more Simple reports into a single report that can contain an optional table of contents.
- Select Reporting from the ribbon.
- Click Analysis Reports.
- In the Analysis Reports screen, click Create Composite.
- In the Create Composite Report screen, enter a unique title for the report and then select a date option for the report contents. If you select 'Custom' you can enter a date range.
- Click Create to continue.
- In the Edit Composite Report screen, specify the following settings:
- Table of Contents: By default, a TOC is not included. Change the option to 'On' to include the TOC in the report.
- Title Section: When 'On', titles are included in the report to assist with organization of the report content. The name of each Simple report that is included in the Composite report is displayed. When you set this option to 'On', two additional fields appear: Prepared By and Prepared For. These fields are optional.
- Date Range: If you need to adjust the date range, choose a different option.
- Paper Type: Choose the report layout. Options are Letter, Legal, A3 or A4.