Schedule a Task
If you have a created a task and you want it to run more than once on a set schedule, you can set it up to repeat the run on prescribed settings. Tasks are always scheduled based on the server's local timezone.
- Select Administration from the ribbon.
- Select Tasks → Schedule.
- Click Create.
- In the Name field, enter a unique name for the scheduled task.
- In the Task field, select the task that you are scheduling to repeat. The task must already be created before you can schedule it.
- To run the task the next time the schedule settings are met, ensure the task is Enabled.
- Under Repeat Settings, select the frequency from the Repeat list: Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly. Also select the accompanying days, time, day, or month based on your choice of repeat frequency.
- Click Create to finalize the schedule.
- The new scheduled task appears on the Schedule Tasks screen, and you can view the Next Run column to determine when the task will run next.